1) You have to check if the company which is going to provide you is trustworthy and has a long presence in the sector, in order to be sure that you will find spare parts and immediate service, as it is a common occurrence in many cases for someone to be looking for parts and be unable to find them because the company has closed. CAMELOT has had a dynamic and respect-worthy presence since 1980.
2) It is important that the company you choose and its people have enough knowledge in relation to water and water purification systems. Camelot’s people are specialized and certified by the larger American entity regarding water quality (Water Quality Association) and of course continuous information and training in whatever is new in science and technology.
3) It is necessary that there is a client service department and a competent technical department for any eventuality, so that they can serve you immediately and correctly.
4) It is also important that the product you choose has certifications regarding retaining contaminants by official entities, so that it provides you and your family with the protection you need. Usually, many competitive products may have some certification, but in most cases they have been tested for few parameters and not for the tens of different chemical and dangerous substances. Also important is the fact that you must make certain that it will not remove the metallic salts necessary for the human body. For example, reverse-opposite osmosis systems remove them.
5) Often, some people experiment with a chlorine detector in new replacement filters trying to prove to you that chlorine is removed. However, the specific experiment must be repeated after one year e.g. for you to see whether it continues removing chlorine. It is a common occurrence for other competitive filters to remove chlorine in the beginning and after approx. 20 days to fail to remove even that. In this specific case therefore, you were simply deceiving yourself thinking that you were drinking clean water.
(Camelot’s partners always carry out this experiment before removing the old internal replacement filter and replacing it by a new one).
6) Therefore, your first care must not be to buy the cheapest filter in the market, deluding yourself that it will provide protection for your health, since especially in the filter category you get what you pay for.
This is not the case with a chair for example, where it does not matter which one you will buy, as the purpose and the result will be the same: you will sit.
It is a water purification filter which, depending on its capacities, will remove the dangerous contaminants from water, therefore you will have to focus your interest on the effectiveness of your filter. In addition, tap water and bad nutrition contribute as a basic cause for 70% of illnesses.
But if you want a less expensive filter, we can provide you with a corresponding solution with much better effectiveness results in relation to the price compared with those generally available.
CAMELOT is a pioneer in this sector and the basic reason for it is experience and respect to the client. The huge production and the extensive distribution worldwide of CAMELOT water purification systems reduces cost for us, while you benefit from it.
7) So, before you choose a water filter, it is good to have compared it with our systems, because the decision you make will also be the one considered the best possible for you.